Friday, December 28, 2012

On the road again...

Like any good country song, a Bryant vacation comes with great stories. We are 3 hours into the trip and here is what has happened...
1. Chris and I took the jeep home on Christmas Day so that we could just meet Daddy and Barbara on the road today. We packed that thing so full this morning we barely fit in it ourselves! Note to self: a jeep wrangler is not a good traveling car.
2. We meet up with Daddy and Barbara at 9am to have lunch and hook up the Jerp. We learn when they arrive that we have no heat. My response, Wait... What?!? Yes we are headed north in late December with no heat. You can see me wrapped in my blanket below.
3. After breakfast we learn that the RV is leaking diesel. I'm concerned but no one else seems to be concerned. My response, am I being punked?
4. We have been trying to fix the satellite in the RV for weeks in preparation for this trip. We could never get it fixed so Daddy bought a DVD player so we could watch movies. That's great except the DVD player is sitting at his house in Edisto right now and we are almost to Florence.

My Daddy gave me one of his cameras to document the trip. I'll take lots of pics and post soon. Until then here are some pics from my phone.












No comments:

Post a Comment