Wednesday, February 27, 2013

1 month anniversary

Tomorrow is our one month anniversary in the house. It feels like we've only been in the house a week. We are still so happy and yes we would still recommend a Ryland home!

My brother in law, Greg, (Chris' brother) left today after spending 4 weeks with us helping with projects.

Chris spent the evening tonight painting the crown molding. I spent the evening finally bringing my office together. I've spent more time in the past month in this office than any other room in the house. However, I could never get it completely organized. This is the first room you see when you walk in so its important to me that it looks organized and put together.

It is looking pretty good right now. I still have a little bit of work I want to do with it. I need to organize the files in the filing cabinets. I will eventually get two ladder style book shelves to go behind my desk and on either side of my elephant painting. I want to hang some of Chris' military awards and lastly finding the perfect spot for Big Al. He is hanging in the corner right now.

Sorry for the lack of blogging but my life had been crazy but will start to settle down soon.

Enjoy the pics of my office.








No comments:

Post a Comment